Società Dante Alighieri is a non-profit organization, assimilated with non-profit organizations for social utility (Italian acronym ONLUS), and it is included in the Register of Organizations and Associations performing activities for the benefit of foreigners in Italy. Its objective is to protect and develop Italian language and culture world-wide, by organizing courses of Italian language and culture for foreigners, and promoting cultural activities. Its Head Offices are in Rome, and there are 500 Committees all over the world, of which 400 are abroad.The Milan Committee of the Società Dante Alighieri has premises in Via Napo Torriani 10, near the Central Station, which is an important node for transport in the city. The Central Station provides access to railways, Metro trains, surface public transport lines, and coach services to Linate, Malpensa and Orio al Serio airports.
You will discover a school of Italian that has been teaching for over a
century, and that has developed a wide range of courses. You will be able to
find the course best suited to your interests and requirements. Our teachers are all native Italian speakers, and they are all highly
qualified. They will enable you to learn Italian quickly, simply and enjoyably.
The enrolment certificate provided by our school of Italian for Foreigners can also be used to obtain a study visa and a permit of stay, when this is possible as specified by current legislation.
Our offer of Italian courses is wide and varied:
- Italian language courses - Annual course
- Italian language courses - Monthly course
- Italian language courses - Standard Course
- Italian language courses - Business italian courses
- Italian language courses - Individual lessons
- Courses for companies - Courses for companies
- Cultural courses - Overview of italian literature
- Cultural courses - Overview of italian art history
- Cultural courses - The study of opera librettos
- PLIDA course - PLIDA preparation course